12th Royan Nursing and Midwifery Seminar
“The role of the infertility nurse and midwife is to provide a holistic approach to infertility investigation, treatment, and pregnancy through compassionate, informed and evidence-based practice.
They work as part of multi-professional teams whose focus is on delivering a high standard of care. Research plays a fundamental part in this process.”
To increase the knowledge and scientific level of nurses and midwives in ART clinics, skillful communication, guidance, and counseling, promotion of collaboration with other members of the health care team on research and treatment, incorporating appropriate medical collaborative management, or referral; "Nursing and Midwifery Seminar in Reproductive Medicine" is held simultaneously along with the Royan International Twin Congress (in Farsi language)..
The scope of 12th Nursing and Midwifery Seminar includes the following topics:
- Etiology, epidemiology and management of infertility
- Reproductive health screening to evaluate the potential for a reproduction after 40
- Familiarity with advanced assisted in reproduction techniques(ART)
- Influence of environmental, cultural and occupational factors and health habits on ART outcomes
- Emotional and psychosexual changes during infertility treatment
- Counseling and education for infertile couples
- Complex ethical, legal and social issues regarding the application of reproductive health
- The role of nutrition and lifestyle in ART success rate
- Prenatal care after ART
- Management of improvement process regarding infertility treatment side effects
- Evaluation and incorporation of complementary and alternative therapies
The 12th "Nursing and Midwifery in Reproductive Medicine" will be held on August 30- September 1, 2017 with scientific articles and reviews from all over the world.
Abstracts are only accepted in English, but the lectures will be in Farsi.
Note: All abstracts should be submitted via congress website, please make sure to follow the format completely.
Deadline for abstract submission: 19 April 2017.
Looking forward to receive your articles and meeting you soon.
(Midwifery Seminar in Farsi)