(E-)Poster Preparation Guideline
Thanks for your participation in 18th Royan International Twin Congress, holding on August 30- September 1 (2017) in Tehran, Iran.
To appropriately present your poster, please consider the following steps:
A) Paper-Based Poster Preparation:
• Title, Authors & Affiliations
• Introduction & Objectives
• Materials & Methods
Important tips for paper based poster:
1. In a in portrait orientation (landscape orientation will not be displayed properly), set the page size of 100*70 cm2 to a printable version and “On-screen show”.
2. In terms of contrast, use distinctive colors for lettering and background. Do not place too much text on each section.
3. To prohibit any potential problem caused while uploading your file, use only standard Microsoft package fonts.
4. Be aware that two podiums will be placed on each side of the screen displaying the posters.
B) e-Poster Preparation:
What is an e-poster?
e-poster is an electronic version of the printed poster. Similar to printable version, e-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images as well as artworks, while it does not include any audio, video or animation.
• e-Poster may contain text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but not audio, video or animation.
• e-Poster must be prepared in PDF format, uploaded in the congress website.
Important tips for e-poster:
1. Required format (sample is included in the attachment) of e-poster should bear:
• Title + Authors
• Introduction (Background & Objectives)
• Materials & Methods,
• Results, Lessons Learned, Solutions
2. Size of the PDF file should not exceed from 2 MB.
3. Set the PDF portrait orientation in the page set-up section. (Landscape orientation will not be displayed properly).
4. To prohibit any potential problem caused while uploading your file, use only standard Microsoft package fonts. Please make your poster content concise.
5. To upload the e-poster PDF file please follow bellow instruction:
• Login (enter your Royan username and password) to access your profile on Royan Congress
• Select mode of presentation (e-poster).
• Upload your PDF e-poster
For more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org