Please pay attention to the following point:
1. Abstract Submission Deadline: April 19, 2017.(Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to 5 May, 2017!)
2. Abstract Submission is Free of Charge.
3. Each person can submit 3 abstracts.
4. The number of the authors for each abstract should not be more than 10 people.
5. The email of corresponding person as responsible for abstract will be published in the congress supplement.
6. Abstracts must be complete, relevant and written in good English.
7. Full abstract should contain approximately 500 words.
8. Each word of titles should be capitalized with no abbreviations in the title.
9. You are requested to mention a minimum of three and a maximum of five keywords.
10. Abbreviations should be defined in your text for the first time they apprear. Example: ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology).
11. Please avoid complex mathematical formulas, tables, graphs, figures and references.
12. The same research cannot be submitted twice, even under a different topic/category or with a different title.
13. If you do not receive the result of your abstract till the end of June 2017, Please contact the congress secretariat immediately via email@example.com.
14. After the abstract result, you must pay the registration fee.
15. If you do not click on the “submit” button (final step of the abstract submission service), your abstract will be saved in Draft Status. Abstracts that are in draft status (incomplete) are automatically deleted after two weeks.
16. In case, an edition to your abstract is necessary, all your edition requests should be emailed within 5 days after final submission to the congress secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
17. If you want to withdraw an abstract already submitted, please notify us before the congress deadline via email@example.com stating the title and number of the abstract to be withdrawn.